Saturday, September 24, 2016

About J Burn, Our Shop & Philosophy:

http://jburnmusic.com/our-shop.html - Number one goal is to get the music out. From mind to instrument to album, I love doing it. That said, I hope all of you out there play and enjoy these creations. This is my passion, I put a lot of hard work into it. I do it to satisfy the need of a creative outlet and I'm very thankful for it, all of the contributors an everyone who supports it.
I believe in a low impact approach, when it comes to manufacturing the items J Burn sells. I offer limited product runs and try to craft something collectible, in the hope it will be cherished. Original music, with awesome art to match it. I try to find the best environmentally sound options and trying to keep a balance for the planet, less is more.
We all know, todays Music Industry is a difficult landscape for Independent Artist and Writers, hear is my take....
The digital streaming providers currently have chosen not benefit the Creators, the Artist and Writers, with a fair share of their revenues. Knowing that, I still want you to have access to this music, so it's out there for you to stream. We also have downloads available from FREE like on FMA to PAID like on iTunes, Google Play, Amazon and other markets.
More About J Burn:
This is a small, self funded, family business, pursuing the love for creating music. I embarked on this journey, following my dreams and creative energies. When you choose to purchase items from the J Burn store, it really does make a positive impact on the ability to continue to create. I am truly humbled by all the love and support, THANK YOU! - Jay Burn

No comments:

Post a Comment